Enjoy live music, food, beverages and complimentary classes and specials Wednesday, August 22 from
4:00-6:00 p.m. at The Shops at Woodlake
As part of the 2018 Ryder Cup Trophy Tour, conducted in anticipation of the upcoming 42nd Ryder Cup in Paris, the iconic Ryder Cup Trophy will be making a stop in Kohler on August 22nd, from 4-6pm. Designed to build excitement for the United States Ryder Cup Team by providing fans the opportunity to get up close and personal with the Ryder Cup Trophy, the Tour will be making its’ way across the United States traveling more than 8,000 miles. The biennial matches, featuring competition between the top professional golfers from the United States against those from Europe, may be the most significant sporting event ever to take place in Wisconsin when it comes to Whistling Straits in September of 2020.Here’s your chance to get an up-close look and snap a few pics of the Ryder Cup trophy, plus enjoy live music, food, beverages and complimentary classes and specials.
The 2020 Ryder Cup match between United States and European golf teams will be hosted by Whistling Straits, the first public course since 1991 (and the first in Wisconsin) to host the event. The iconic trophy will be set up in the former Baker space next to Bold Cycle (weather permitting) for viewing and selfies.
The event will feature live music by Reckless Remedy and food and beverage specials offered by Cucina, Craverie and Woodlake Market.
Complimentary experiences include:
- Fine-tune your swing with a complimentary lesson with a PGA professional at Kohler Swing Studio from 4-6 p.m. and enjoy 15 percent off in the golf shop.
- Complimentary 45-minute gentle yoga class at Yoga on the Lake at 4:15pm with 15 percent off in the boutique from 4-5:30pm that day.
- Complimentary 30-minute Bold Ride Express class at 5pm with 15 percent off in the boutique from 4-5:30pm that day.
Food and beverage specials include:
- Craverie will feature matcha lemonade and golf themed cookies.
- Woodlake Market will offer grilled favorites such as brats, burgers and chicken.
- Cucina will celebrate with a Pizza Menu Takeover. For $10, the USA vs. Europe Pizza Challenge allows guests to create an American and European pizza (half and half) choosing from delicious inspirations below:
- Greens and Sausage with Fresh Mozzarella (From a famous pizza place in Turin, where Francesco Molinari is from)
- Bangers and mash (England/ Ireland)
- Chorizo, clams, Monchego (Spain)
- Kebob (Sweden’s #1 pizza)
- Braised Bacon and Nectarine with thyme, Fontina Cream, Balsamic (West – L.A. inspired)
- Sausage and Pepperoni (Midwest)
- Classic NY style White Pizza – Similar to our Bianca (East)
- Cheeseburger Pizza with pickles and French fries (South – Inspired by Crown Pizza in Beaumont TX)
Visit DestinationKohler.com for more information.