Boys WIAA state tennis results (Div. 2):
- Kohler’s two-time state champion and #1 singles player Casey Johnson, senior, lost a hard fought match in the championship to Brookfield Academy sophomore Pablo Dale, 3-6, 7-5, 6-4.
- Kohler’s #2 singles Avinash Murthy, senior, lost in the first round to Catholic Memorial senior Mitchell Teuteberg, 6-2,6-0.
- The Kohler #2 doubles team of junior Joe Conklin and sophomore Leo Fink defeated seniors Seth Giesen and Joe Bettag of Roncalli in the first round, 6-4, 6-3. Conklin and Fink fell in the second round in a close match with a tie-breaker to juniors Jared Tollas and Augustin Rasmussen of Ashland, 7-6(3),6-4.
- The Kohler Blue Bombers will head back to Madison next weekend to compete in the state team championships.
Kohler/Sheboygan Christian WIAA state track & field results (Div. 2):
- 3,200-meter relay: Kohler/Sheboygan Christian’s Brett Steenwyk, Nic Veldhorst, Joe Kay, and Jack Kral) took 4th, 8:02.94.
- 300-meter intermediate hurdles: Russel Toman took 4th, 39.79.
- 3,200-meter run: senior Jack Kral came in 14th, 10:04.11.
- As a team, Kohler/Sheboygan Christian came in 12th with a score of 17.
Girls soccer results (Div. 4):
The 10-2-2 Blue Bombers defeated Sevastopol 10-0 to win their first post-season match, then defeated Howards Grove 4-2 to win regionals. #4 Kohler will take on #1 Oostburg on Thursday, June 7 at Oostburg, 7:00 p.m. for sectionals. The winner of that match will move on to the state semi-finals.