Hours for curbside pick-up: Monday –Friday, 12pm to 5pm
We are currently unable to transfer items from other Monarch Libraries
To support social distancing efforts, our library is operating with limited staff. Staff will fill your holds placed online as quickly as possible, however, wait times maybe longer than usual. Thanks for your patience.
Follow three easy steps to pick up materials at the KOHLER PUBLIC LIBRARY
Step One: Place your items on hold or call the Kohler Library at 920-459-2923
- Use the Kohler Library’s website to search for items currently available in our library and place a hold on the items you want.
- When placing your hold, remember to select the Kohler Library as your pick-up location.
Step Two: Wait for notification that your items are ready
- You will be notified via email or phone when your hold is ready. Staff will fill your holds placed online as quickly as possible; however, wait times may be longer than usual.
- Staff will pull your items, check them out, put them in a plastic bag and place the bag on a cart outside the library.
Step Three: Pick up our items
- Bagged holds will be on a cart outside the building for contactless pick-up.
- Your bag will be labeled with your last name
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
Remember, The Kohler Public Library remains closed to the public. Lobbies, restrooms, computers and other spaces will not be accessible.
Please do not use curbside pickup carts to return materials. This is essential to maintain safe handling of all materials.
This is a fluid workflow. Please check our Facebook page for updates.