The Kohler Performing Arts Organization is presenting this year’s annual dinner auction “Be Our Guest” on Saturday, April 6 at the Pine Hills Country Club. This year’s event will include performances by the Kohler high school music students, a silent auction, three-course dinner and a live auction. This event is open to the public.
Online reservations are now being accepted for the dinner auction. Individual tickets are $50.00 per person and tables for 8 guests are $400. All ticket reservations include the reception and silent auction at 5:30 pm, cash bar, dinner, and the live auction. We strongly encourage our school community to get their reservations in before the spring break.
Some of the many auction items that will be available include:
- Green Bay Packer Tickets
- Reserved Parking at school
- Trattoria Stefano Dinner for Four
- Marcus Center Broadway Theater 2019/2020 Season Tickets (includes Hamilton)
- Wine Tasting with the Music Faculty at the Blind Horse
- River Wildlife Horseback Riding and Lunch
- Milwaukee Brewers Stadium Club Experience for Six
- K Lorraine Spa Day
- Bucks Tickets to the Final Home Game (April 10)
- Special Vacation Packages
- Numerous Dinner and Entertainment Items
Raffle tickets are available for purchase and are priced at one ticket for $5 or five tickets for $20. If you enter this year’s raffle, you will have a chance to win a Bose Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, a JBL Portable Bluetooth Speaker or a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Raffle tickets can be purchased online or from a music student. Orders will be filled through April 1st. The drawing will be held on April 6th at the PAO’s “Be Our Guest” Dinner Auction. Tickets will also be available for purchase the night of the event. You do not need to be present to win.
For more information, check out the Kohler Performing Arts Organization website or Facebook site.
All proceeds will benefit Kohler school music students through biennial performance tours and summer music camp scholarships for middle school students.