Registration open Pre-register now to guarantee your spot!
$195 (Save 20% and pay only $156 with the early bird discount… expires April 15th!)
Three day youth and middle school camp with Elite Skills Coach Jamal Mosley that focuses on developing the complete player.
- You will develop shooting, ball handling, passing, footwork, defense, rebounding, athleticism, and other essential skills to become a great a basketball player.
- You will learn the techniques and skill needed to become a great shooter.
- You will learn the essential skills to becoming a great ball handler… no fluff.
- You will learn how to make more lay ups.You will learn how to become a defensive stopper and rebounding machine.
- You will learn the critical components of basketball IQ required to become a great offensive player from an individual and team aspect.
- Basically, we will teach you all of the critical skills and concepts that coaches love and help players excel.
3-Day Camp Details
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday August 7–9, 2018 — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at Kohler School.
- Each session is limited to 60 players to ensure a high number of repetitions and improvement
- For boys and girls in 4th-9th grades, ages/skill levels will be separated.
- Coach Mosley was heavily recruited as a high school player and chose the University of Texas at San Antonio to play his collegiate basketball under scholarship.
- Extensive experience as a camp clinician having worked numerous skill development camps. Ganon Baker & Jordan Lawley Elite Camp in San Diego, Advantage, Future Stars and numerous Breakthrough Basketball camps, to name a few.
- Recently, Mosley has been a Youth Camp Coordinator for the city of Sun Prairie.
Currently the Head Men’s Coach at Fox Valley Technical College in Appleton.
Coaches can attend for free by working the camp. Email if you’re interested in helping with the camp. Otherwise there is a $97 fee to attend as an “observing coach.” You will get to learn new drills and techniques from Jamal Mosley, just like all the players and other coaches in attendance. Visit this link to reserve your spot as an observing coach. Visit: recreation.kohlervillage.org/breakthrough-basketball-camp/