Destination Kohler Announces Ticket Sales and Headlining Talent for Annual Kohler Food & Wine, October 17-20
Celebrity Chefs Maneet Chauhan, Joe Flamm, Carla Hall, Jet Tila and America’s Test Kitchen grace the main stage; with Wisconsin based Bartolotta Group hosting a Chef’s Stage take over.
Destination Kohler announced today the headlining talent and ticket sales for one of the most anticipated culinary events in the Midwest – the 19th annual Kohler Food & Wine. The annual fest kicks off Thursday, October 17 with the Prevea Kohler Chef’s Challenge and extends throughout the weekend with educational sessions, tastings, luncheons and evening soirées. Guests have the opportunity to interact with and learn from top culinary talents and premium wine purveyors across the country.
The four-day extravaganza will feature demonstrations and tastings on the Main Stage with top talents:
- Maneet Chauhan – The first Indian female competitor on Food Network’s “Iron Chef America” and “The Next Iron Chef,” Maneet Chauhan is now a permanent judge on the network’s high-acclaimed show “Chopped,” where she earned the 2012 James Beard Foundation Broadcast Media Award. After stints in New York City and Chicago, Chauhan has established herself as co-owner and executive chef of Indian-focused eatery, Chauhan Ale & Mascala House in Nashville.
- Joe Flamm – Season 15 winner of Bravo’s “Top Chef,” Joe Flamm earned a name for himself as the executive chef at Chicago’s Michelin-starred restaurant, Spiaggia. The acclaimed chef recently announced he will take his passion and knowledge of Italian fare to open his own restaurant.
- Carla Hall – Bravo’s “Top Chef” and “Top Chef: All Stars” alumna and former co-host of ABC’s Emmy award-winning series “The Chew,” Carla Hall is sweeping the literary front with her third cookbook, “Carla Hall’s Soul Food: Everyday and Celebration.”
- Jet Tila – Chef, culinary consultant and Los Angeles native, Jet Tila has been known for his Thai/Asian-fusion cuisine since the 90s with roles in various kitchens across the U.S. (including Encore at the Wynn in Las Vegas and Pakpao Thai in Dallas) and the co-founder of Asian fast-casual concept, Modern Asian Kitchen. He’s taken the food TV world by storm appearing and competing on several Food Network television series, including “Chopped,” and “Iron Chef America.”
- “America’s Test Kitchen” – The top-rated cooking show on public television, will be represented by cast members: Editorial Director Jack Bishop, Executive Food Editor Bridget Lancaster and Executive Food Editor Julia Collin Davison.
For the first time at Kohler Food & Wine, the Wisconsin-based Bartolotta Group will host a “take-over” of the Chef’s Kitchen Stage with top talent – Adam Siegel, James Beard Award-winning Executive Chef and Managing Partner; Nick Wirth, Executive Chef at Bacchus; Brianna Bedan, Executive Chef at Joey Gerard’s; Aaron Bickham, Corporate Executive Sous Chef at the Bartolotta Restaurants; and John Korycki, Executive Chef at Harbor House.
“We are thrilled to welcome our impressive list of individuals to this year’s Food & Wine,” said Jenna Check, Associate Director of Special Events. “In addition to a jaw-dropping list of talent on the Main Stage, we welcome the partnership with The Bartolotta Group for our Chef’s Kitchen Stage takeover. This is something we’ve never done at Food & Wine and excited that it will offer a special and intimate experience for our fest-goers. Equally as impressive as the culinary talent is our long list of successful and skilled vineyard principals and owners who showcase the best their vineyards have to offer.”
In addition to the multitude of experiences, guests can also enjoy the “Spirits District” that engages libation and wine experts from around the world in interactive sampling sessions, the Gourmet Marketplace in the lower level of The American Club, and a variety of tastings at the Woodlake Market.
TICKETS & HOTEL PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE
Destination Kohler – the Midwest’s only Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond resort-hotel – will serve as the stunning backdrop with reservations available for hotel packages. Feast, All Day Fun and Taste, and Weekend Sampler Packages include tickets to the celebrity chef demonstrations, overnight accommodations and exclusive events. Luxury accommodation is available at The American Club (starting at $645 per person), The Carriage House (starting at $710 per person), and boutique lodging is offered at Inn on Woodlake (starting at $442 per person).